Fully shielded power cables are crucial for high quality audio and video systems. VIABLUE™ power cables block any distortion and thus provide crystal clear and high-purity signals. Braided and aluminum foil shields surround 3 cores with silver plated OFC copper strands and thus block interference 100%.
A specifically designed ultra soft sheath renders VIABLUE™ X-Cables extremely flexible and easy to bend. A must-have for any audio or video system seeking clean and perfectly rendered sound patterns.
VIABLUE™ X-Series for a maximum performance
- 100% shielding due to braided and aluminum foil shields
- Silver plated OFC copper strands (brown, blue)
- Tin plated OFC copper strands (yellow-green)
- Maximum hold through double-screwed strain relief
Customized with VIABLUE™ T6s AC power connectors
- CEE 7/7 Schutzkontakt EU plug
- IEC C15 world plug
- 24 carat real gold-plated contacts
- VIABLUE™ Ultragrip coating, scratch-resistant, satin finish
- Massive housing – flame-retardant and break-proof
- For an optimal contact pressure
- VIABLUE™ Cobra braided cable sleeve
- VIABLUE™ ferrite filter 14 – for a distortion-free current transmission