VIABLUE™ SC-2 Silver-Series speaker cables consist of 2x 4mm² conductors. Each one includes a combination of silvered and tinned OFC copper strands. Silvered strands provide a brilliant and precise high frequency rendition, as well as 3D acoustics. The tinned OFC strands guarantee powerful and vibrant basses. All frequencies are represented and reproduced in a linear fashion true to the original.
VIABLUE™ SC-2 Silver-Series speaker cables
- 2 conductors
- 2 silicone fillings for a symmetrical and round cable design
- 224 silvered and 224 tinned single strands, alternatingly assembled to 2x 7 wrapped bundles
Transparent, three-dimensional acoustics with a brilliant and airy high frequency
- Silvered OFC copper strands for a precise high frequency rendition
- Tinned OFC copper strands for powerful and vibrant basses
- Transmission of all frequencies true to the original
Customized with VIABLUE™ T8 Banana Plugs
- 24 carat real gold-plated
- For an optimal contact pressure
- VIABLUE™ Cobra braided cable sleeve
- VIABLUE™ SC-2 splitter – for a neat installation and cable routing
OFC means oxygen-free copper and is an electrolytically refined copper used for its high conductivity with a maximum level of oxygen of 0.001%.
provide an intelligent and precise cable routing. They stabilize single strands and thus prevent cables from damages near cable outlets.
- Total cross sectional area: 8 mm²
- 224 OFC braids per conductor
- Outer Ø incl. sleeving: 11.5 mm
- 24 carat real gold-plated T8 Banana Plugs
- VIABLUE™ SC-2 splitter: Ø 20 mm
- Inductivity: 0.49 µH/m
- Burn-in time: approx. 28 hours